Mulch is not just for looks!
Did you know that mulch does more than make you gardens look good?
Covering you flowerbeds with a good layer of mulch can be very beneficial.
• It helps keep moisture from evaporating
• Keeps weed from germinating (the ones that make it can easily be pulled out)
• Maintains a cooler soil temperature during hot summer days
• Prevents root damage during cold winters
• Prevents erosion from rain
• Adds nutrients to the soils as it decomposes
• Prevents soil compaction from rains
• Stops dirt from splashing on your plants during rain
• Reduces watering frequency
Your trees can also benefit from mulch around them.
Colored Mulch can give your flowerbeds a whole new look
Mulch should be approximately 2 inches thick.
To find out how much mulch you need, use our project calculator.
MULCHES • AGGREGATES • LANDSCAPE ROCKS
Try our TRIPLE MIX to make your gardening a total success!